Day to Day
Covid Update: 2022
Testing and responding to cases
- The legal requirement to self-isolate has been removed, though staff and pupils are advised to try to stay home if they have symptoms of a respiratory infection and a high temperature, or if they feel unwell (returning to school when they feel well enough, and no longer have a high temperature)
- Those with a positive test result will be advised to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people:
o Staff for 5 days
o Pupils for 3 days
- Read more in the UKHSA guidance
Health and safety measures
- Ventilation: occupied spaces will continue to be well ventilated.
- Hand-sanitising: this will continue to be promoted and extra stations maintained across school
- Awareness of positive cases: families will be informed of positive cases within their child’s class.