Policies and Procedures
Our Safeguarding Policy shows a summary of the steps taken by the school to protect all pupils from harm. We follow the guidance in the document Working Together to Safeguard Children (July 2018), which can be found at:
Additional safeguarding information is available in school.
Ickworth Park Primary School
Our Equality Objectives
- Eliminate discrimination and other conduct that is prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations across all characteristics – between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Policies: When all our policies are reviewed and updated we are mindful of the Equalities Act 2010
- Cultural diversity: Pupils gain a greater awareness of cultural diversity through curriculum and extended learning opportunities.
- Disability: All pupils and visitors to our school are able to access everything the school has to offer.
- Gender: All stakeholders are treated equally regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
- Deprivation: all pupils are able to access everything the school offers regardless of social
Our full Equality policy can be found below.
Agreed: Autumn 2021
Next Review: Autumn 2023 in line with policy.