Early Birds and Night Owls
Wrap around Care Provision at Ickworth Park Primary
Early Birds runs from 8am - 8.50 am.
Night Owls runs from 3.20 to 5pm (part session) or to 5.45pm (full session) Mon - Thursday.
Friday part session only.
Our charges : Early Birds £4.00 a session.
Night Owls £8.00 part session (until 5pm) and £12 for a full session (until 5.45pm).
Night Owls £4.00 Part Club if attending an activity club then going to Night Owls until 5pm alternatively £8 if staying until 5.45pm
A light snack will be provided at Night Owls, if you are using the full session facility a light tea will be provided.
Please read the policy below for our Extended Schools provision.
There are several Key points outlined below:
- Spaces are limited to 16.
- Please use white bell in the morning.
- There will always be two members of staff on duty.
- You must book at least 5 days in advance of wanting a space- this is especially important for those wanting Monday care (weekends are included in these 5 days).
- You must pay for spaces when you book.
- We are unable to refund any money if you cancel a space (we have to ensure we have enough staff on duty and they need to be paid).
- We will refund money if we need to cancel our provision due to lack of staff or a lockdown.
- We will not be accepting children who turn up on the day without a booking.
- We are unable to ‘pop’ children into Night Owls for 5 minutes if you are late collecting your child from school.
- Parents will need to drop off and collect from the main entrance. Please ring the white bell in the mornings and use the walkie-talkie in the evenings or use the white bell. (Walkie-talkie will be outside main door when children are on the field)
If you need to contact Early Birds or Night Owls if you are going to be late or have a change in collection arrangements and the office is closed, please telephone 01284 735337 Ext 25.
Please do not use this number for bookings.
Bookings and payments can be made online at School Gateway and must be made at least 5 days in advance (see link below) where the booking options and costs are displayed.
Night Owls Menu 2022
If you feel unable to pay the cost of an after-school club or other activity due to family hardship please contact the Headteacher. Each case will be dealt with in complete confidence and it may be possible to arrange a remission of charges in part or in full.